I’m a lipstick junkie. I love all makeup, but it’s lip products that take the most space in my makeup dresser. So when I received this Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip Kit, I was so excited!! Look how cute!
This set includes six lippies from different brands. It’s supposed to be a nude lip set, but looking at the products, they seem more on the mauve and light pink side to me.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Creme in Slow Burn
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Honeycomb
- Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in White Russian
- Urban Decay Vice Comfort Matte Lipstick in 1993
- Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Matte Long Wear Lipstick in Queen B
- Estee Edit the Barest Contour Lip Liner in the Buff
Swatches and First Impressions
Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Creme in Slow Burn
This comes in mini size in this set. It glides on super smooth and creamy. A soft, neutral pink, but definitely not nude. Quite opaque – medium to full coverage. A keeper!